Reviews of the Vango Banshee 300Tent. Free UKCampsite.co.uk Window Sticker  -  Recommend to Friend, [Message Forums]  [Contact Us]  Plus Every camp site, retailer, free classified ads, a message board, weather forecast, camping articles and newsletter plus loads more Vango Banshee 300 Tent Reviews and Details Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Sleep soundly under the stars in the Banshee Pro 300 Tent from Vango. Finding the right tent, first time, can be daunting, there are so many. Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries. Vango relaunched the popular Vango Banshee 200 and called it the Vango Banshee Pro. The Banshee Pro packs an impressive list of features into its light total weight of 2.39kg. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. The variants of this range that I have used are the Vango Nevis 200 (my favourite) and the Vango Banshee 300. Ben i chose the tempest plenty of room for one although they say it a 2man it is one man one woman if you get my drift. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, FREE Delivery on orders over £10 for books or over £20 for other categories shipped by Amazon, Price and other details may vary based on size and colour, Vango backpacking-tents vango mirage pro tent, Vango Cairngorm 300 trekking tent, 3 person - recommended for DofE, Coleman Tent Darwin, Compact Dome Tent, also Ideal for Camping in the Garden, Lightweight Camping and Hiking Tent, 100 Percent Waterproof HH 3000 mm, Sewn-in Groundsheet, Coleman Tent Octagon, 6 Man Festival Dome Tent, 6 Person Family Camping Tent with 360° Panoramic View, Stable Steel Pole Construction, Sewn-in Groundsheet, 100 Percent Waterproof, Vango Sigma 300 Dome Design 3 Person Tent, Coleman Tent Octago, 3 Man Tent Ideal for Camping in the Garden, Dome Tent, Waterproof 3 Person Camping Tent with Sewn-in Groundsheet, Coleman Kobuk Valley 2 Tent - Green/Grey, One Size, Vango backpacking-tents vango tenomega omega tent, Coleman Tent Kobuk Valley 3/4 Plus,3/4 man tent BlackOut Bedroom Technology, Festival Essential, 1 bedroom Family Dome Tent, 100% waterproof Camping Tent sewn in groundsheet, Vango Venture Tunnel Tent, River Blue, 250, Vango backpacking-tents Vango F10 Xenon UL Tent, Mil-Tec Recom 1-Man Tent, Olive Green, 240 x 135 x 85 cm, Vango backpacking-tents Vango F10 Helium UL Tent, Marmot Limelight 2P/3P Tent, Unisex, Ultralight Tent, Small 2/3 Man Trekking Tent, Camping Tent, Absolutely Waterproof, Vango Alpha 400 Moroccan Blue Camping Tent - Scout Recommended Kit, Vango Unisex - Adult Spey 300 Tent, Camping Tent, Treetops, 3 Person, Outdoorer mapuera tent Trek Santiago, green, 1,25kg, small pack size, the lightweight tent for 1 person, Vango Nova 300 Lightweight Quick Pitch 3 Person Tent, MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2 Person Backpacking Tent. Hi yam yam which one did you buy, the bashee? We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The Vango Banshee Pro 200 tent is the most talked-about shelter in the wild camping community. Vango’s Nevis and Banshee tent ranges are some of their most popular, and with good reason. The 200 allows extra storage for a solo adventurer, or a second person sleeping tip to toe.Exclusive to In this article, I will provide you with the ultimate Vango Banshee 300 review! The Banshee Pro 200 2-man tent is designed for trekking and wild camping in remote places. Every journey begins with a single footprint. This popular tent features a lightweight, all-in-one pitching design which means erecting is simple and efficient. I believe the fly is 1.3kg, which is not too bad a weight. Hi Ben i purchased the vango 200 this year from go outdoors fantastic tent and they under charged me cost £24.00  the pegs are crap so best to purchase good ones. From reviewing the tent online, the dimensions are slightly different, although the weight is identical, there aren’t any differences in the size of the tent, other than the colour of the lining which is now grey and there’s a new opening vent. There’s often something that’s not quite right, something that can ruin your night in the hills. Vango Banshee 200 Review. We hope you enjoy and find value in the products we review. [Competitions]  I have the Vango Banshee 300, which is nice and roomy. [Event Diary]  Both are sturdy and relatively inexpensive, and both offer good protection from the elements. http://www.outdoorclearance.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=147749#custom, Quote from: Cadairmanuk on 11:19:26, 20/12/10. 0 from 0 people found this review helpful, was it helpful to you? I will give you insight about the price, the best features and the downsides of this tent. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please note we are not responsible for the content of external sites & any reviews represent the author's personal view only. [Shop!] Or tempest? [Reception]  And she will come back again. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. I have the Vango Banshee 300, which is nice and roomy. Any thoughts on the two tents , I'm looking at buying a half decent tent and narrowed it down to these' two the Vango Tempest 200 or the Vango Banshee 200 , both look good!! [Company Listings]  Also, I will provide you with a Vango Banshee 200 vs Vango Banshee 300 overview to help you decide which one is right for you and your camping trip. Just trying to see which is best suited to the mountains ?? [Tent Reviews]. [Virtual Brochure]  That's good I will have a think and drop you a text. 1 from 1 people found this review helpful, was it helpful to you? It's a bit heavy for backpacking, but, I hope to use the Banshee 300 'fly only' on my 2011 coast to coast. Vango Banshee 200 Pro Backpacking Tent Review. [Caravans & Motorhomes For Sale]  There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. New Vango Banshee Pro. This does not influence what products we recommend and all our suggestions … Please report any error. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's a bit heavy for backpacking, but, I hope to use the Banshee 300 'fly only' on my 2011 coast to coast. I believe the fly … show your love for Lady Nature. 2 from 2 people found this review helpful, was it helpful to you? Try again. FYI we may receive a small commission if you buy through the links on this page. It is quick to pitch, compact and strong in adverse weather conditions. [Caravan Sites & Camping]  Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Prime Video Customer Service Books New Releases Gift Ideas Home & Garden Electronics Vouchers Gift Cards & Top Up PC Sell Free Delivery Shopper Toolkit Disability Customer Support [Features / Advice]