Guys some wear and tear is needed for it to get soft. I bought these In Dieppe two yuears ago and wore them immediately w/out any blisters. Quality is fantastic! It is therefore necessary to choose a light and breathable sock as well. Its waterproof. from Flipkart.com. Great quality products. 30 Day Replacement Guarantee. If your boots are relatively waterproof, you will not make the same choice to protect you from the moisture of the rain: choose a sock which will absorb your sweat, and direct it as far as possible away from your foot. Go for a size up than usual if your feet have a lot of mass. We advise you to choose NH100 Mid socks: they contain moisture-absorbing cotton and have a reverse terry-knit construction under the sock that wicks moisture away from your foot. Manufacturers, are they water resistant or water proof because water proof wont let your feet breath and later your feet starts to stink. Quechua by Decathlon NH100 Hiking & Trekking Shoes For Men - Buy Quechua by Decathlon NH100 Hiking & Trekking Shoes For Men - 126005 only for Rs. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Wide variety. Try on several models or sizes if necessary. rocky coastal paths). Online Purchase Experience 1335 sport users out of 1470 recommend Decathlon-Hong Kong. Cash On Delivery! Pickup & delivery Walmart.com. Didn't get the right answer you were looking for. They are more comfortable and I will suggest to use some foot powder. Check stock in stores ! Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Since 2013 and our first Forclaz 50 fleece in recycled polyester, the Quechua team have continued to design fleeces that are more responsible and have less impact on the environment. Sizes. They are good but I deducted one star because the strap at the able is stiff and hurts. In the Forest of Fontainebleau or in Brittany for example. Wonderful store ambience. They are lightweight, comfortable and at a highly affordable price! Electrode, Comp-01d7dcaf-453b-4649-a0a2-6c13b7391551, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-b83f1d05-007-175b0ccac4dd59, Generated: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 06:16:44 GMT, Color. suppliers and others provide what you see here, The prices of Quechua products in Egypt range from EGP 44.00 to EGP 3400.00. Our walking shoes are designed for use on off-road trails. Our walking sandals are designed for use on off-road trails. I initially ordered the sandals for my mother, but the fit was a little tight. Indeed, we choose the components of the sole and upper of our boots and test them to ensure that they are ideally suited to walking on loose trails (e.g. I'm glad to see they're still available, as I plan to buy another pair. Even on our low-price sandals, we guarantee a high-quality outer sole. Opt for these walking sandals designed to be perfect for strolls in the great outdoors, on simple trails over flatter terrain. Decent looking sandals that can make me walk long distances without having aching or pain. Which socks are adapted to the NH100 shoe? Free Shipping. We test them in the field with other hikers to make sure that they are comfortable and durable. Your address will only be used for notification purpose. does it have a protection against water ? Will be ordering a size up for my mother. We test them in the field with various hikers, to check their comfort and durability. So for now i have kept the sandals for myself. Quechua NH100, Comfortable High Hiking Socks, 2 Pairs (Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars, 3101 Reviews) Regular price, $4.99 Regular price, $9,999,999.99 Only Genuine Products. Select Option. Tempted to get the hardier pair for 50$ which is intended for hiking. These boots are slightly breathable, but not enough to evacuate all humidity created by your sweat. SAME DAY DELIVERY - ORDER BEFORE 1PM & RECEIVE IT TODAY. we go to as many different places as possible, in all weather conditions. BROGEND 10L Small Backpack for Casual Hiking and Camping 4.1 out of 5 stars 41. The foot odour varies person to person. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Road use (asphalt) may lead to the premature wearing of your soles. Free Standard Home Delivery for orders above $499, You ask an alert for a Women's off-road hiking shoes NH100, Only one email alert will be sent when the product will be available again. Please select a size to pick up this product in store. It is very good while I drive and ride as it gives me good grip...thank you Decathlon. I wear them for everyday use and they have lasted so long, although by now they are showing signs of wear. I am surprise by the comfort level that this sandals are. Great value for money. $9.39 - $10.39. Mine are the blue ones, which were last produced 2? Overall the fit is fabulous. Quechua NH100 Women's Hiking Shoes - Blue Pink 3.7 out of 5 stars 5. Not suitable for use in rain, mountain walking or on tarmac. Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. These shoes offer a little breathability but not enough to wick away all the moisture from your perspiration. To offer you long-lasting products that you can use on all your nature hikes. And comfortable & supportive, which is what matters. Quechua Decathlon Arpenaz 10 Ultra Compact Hiking Backpack Junior 10Liters and we have not verified it. It very comfortable lightweight and very useful during rainy season. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Heel cushioning with a 6 mm EVA pad adapted to natural footpaths, TPR soles with 3.5 mm crampons, adapted to natural footpaths, Synthetic toe bumper at the front of the foot to protect you from stones, Sole component and 3.5 mm crampons that facilitates the removal of mud. Nowadays they look pretty scruffy, with the colour of the inner sole fading where my toes and heels have worn the grey down, but the comfort remains. Select Option. As no two requirements are ever the same, we automatically look for the best compromise for walking on loose off-road terrain (like a forest path) as well as hard, stony trails (like a coastal path). It's a great opportunity to discuss things, and an invaluable way of obtaining your feedback and preparing our future collections! I will update review after actual trekking use. This is how our soles offer you exceptional durability. What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-18ad9342-88e7-423b-8dfc-59c0fae98c85, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-882b5968-007-175b0c9ee84d7c, Generated: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 06:13:45 GMT, Electrode, Comp-a78a09bd-2062-4d78-98d1-4081cedce4a0, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-c6b93957fd886d1aaef0cb94f316d079af87ec2b, CID-010fcf11-007-175b0e2fdcb2e9, Generated: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 06:41:07 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state.