So a bunch of things that you can carry in like a car so, for example, a mini fridge or something like that that you could power on from that cigarette port cigarette lighter port, alright. So just taking a wild guess I’m thinking maybe 400 cycles would leave you at 80%. I used to have to run the generator frequently to top off the batteries. The Delta series consists of different models but the one I am featuring in this article is the 1800W power station with a battery capacity of 1260Wh. Click here to got to the product comparison. Brad, Bradington FL, Very helpful! Why don’t the rest? Combine these products and take advantage of an additional bundle discount! Items ship the same or next day Generators are shipped as fast as possible out of several US locations to ensure the fastest delivery. For more info, check our, EcoFlow Car Battery Charger (Function Jump Starting), Xtorm Original USB-C / USB-C (PD) Cable (1m) Black CX2071, Select an accessory and benefit from additional bundle discount, - Solar Charging Cable MC4 to XT60 (3,5 m). Posted on February 1, 2020 (February 2, 2020) by Stephen T. So this is one of those newfangled devices that you have to stop and explain as it didn’t exist just a year or two ago. Compatible with a wide range of devices, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever. This is basically a massive power bank with the 1800 watt output, a power bank that can basically power your fridge for over 10 hours and, of course, can power a bunch of other things. https://ecoflow.com/products/delta1300. Nature's Generator - Solar and Wind Generators, ECOFLOW Solar Powered Generators - Delta 1300. Well, if you have a big generator and you are running your whole house with it, your main panel already has neutral bonded to ground, and you only want one bonding, hence most portable generators have a floating ground. The Ecoflow Delta 1300 is a powerful portable power station. When you visit our website you’re asked to agree to placing these cookies. The Delta 1300 can be charged in various ways, fastest is via the AC adapter. Could I use this with an induction cook top? The Ecoflow Delta 1300 is a powerful portable power station. .. visitors have this item in their cart right now. Recharge the EcoFlow Delta 1300 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. The other main use is, when traveling as a backup battery. Don’t believe the Onan line that the more you run your generator the better; that’s a load a crap. Also, when I discharge mine heavily it warms up and will not fast charge for hours. Before I bought I watched the video review by Will Prowse: https://youtu.be/xjl3s1CdYII, Here is the link. Contact our customer service. They don’t answer the phone and open emails days later, if at all. the speed of most portable power stations in the market, visitors have this item in their cart right now, Spend Over SYMBOL$x Unlock Free Shipping to, Free Shipping and No Tax (for most states) In. The Delta 1300 has, among other things, 4 AC ports (230 V) with a 1800 W maximum output power (3300 W peak power), but also 2 USB-C PD ports (60 W). For further information on this product, click here, Unizooke Crampons Ice Cleats for Women or Men, Save up to 10% on Cat 7 Nylon Braided Ethernet Cable, What Is the Best Solar Generator to Buy? Your email address will not be published. To be able to take power tools places you normally can’t. Sign up for the newsletter, Our website uses cookies to optimize your user experience. With these cookies we can register your settings and personal preferences. The other amazing thing is you can recharge it in like an hour and a half. This means it completely lacks the ground plug. Not everyone needs such a power station. (I already fried the EMS board and would rather not burn up my Magnum inverter charger.). With a Delta 1300 you can, for example, charge a smartphone 85+ times, but also a 50-inch TV for 15+ hours or a coolbox for several days. […] You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. You can pour gas into a regular generator all day. Impressively, the compact and powerful Ecoflow Delta 1300 power station can run our entire tiny house! So we have a bunch of USB ports on this side now. The device has a powerful 1300 Wh Lithium-Ion battery that can be charged for 80% via mains power within 1 hour. 19 results for ecoflow delta 1300. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. So, as you've heard, it does get a bit loud and if you have this in a tent, for example, they're, probably going to  hear those fans some pretty good. It’s a Lithium “generator”, meaning it works like a portable generator only it uses a battery instead of gas. Solar Panels & Kits - apply Category filter. So far I am really thrilled with this thing. Required fields are marked *. Notify me when this product is available: I agree to subscribe to updates from Allprogenerators.com Privacy Policy. Plus we'll keep you up-to-date with the latest generator innovations. Ecoflow Delta 1300 is a revolutionary portable battery generator that will power most home appliances and heavy-duty DIY tools. Its universally said that their customer service is a disaster. After a bit of research I realized the simple fix was to make up a short “cheater cord” that bound ground and neutral together. I use propane because less maintenance. You can power a refrigerator for 10-20 hours for example. They should have just bonded it at the generator. So now I just pull out my shore power cord and plug it into the Ecoflow to recharge the RV. You can only add 4 items to the compare list. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again. With a weight of only 14 kg, the Ecoflow Delta 1300 is easy to move. Once you get a lot of hours on these they are finicky and expensive to repair, so I prefer to use mine mainly as needed on the road. Compatible with a wide range of devices, you can stay powered for hours whenever and wherever.