Reviewed by Tyler S. - October 7, 2019 . For this reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5. As with our review of the Big Agnes Tiger Wall, we think that the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV two-person model is a little cramped for two hikers. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I was disappointed at how easily the pole broke given lots of positive feedback from other buyers. Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 3 Tent - 2019 4.25 (39) Item #110291 This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet. Big Agnes took the already-beloved design of the Copper Spur tent and made it roomier and more livable, particularly in the head and shoulders area when you sit up and hang out. The setup was easy with the clip system and matching colors between the fly, tent, and footprint. It is very light and very easy to set up. This is the 2019 model that is t he high volume series – or HV series. It looks and functions great. If this is you, this tent is probably as good as it gets. Big Agnes 2019 Copper Spur HV UL3 Backpacking Tent, Olive Green, 3... Big Agnes 2019 Copper Spur HV UL3 Backpacking Tent, Olive Green, 3 Person. Some of my friends have seen travelers with this tent on Denali Peak and in Russian Elbrus. This 2 person size is comfy for 1 person or a squeeze for two if it’s just one night or your partner is petite. This is not the older model. Easy smart set up and quick disassembly. In my opinion the footprint should come with the tent for the price we pay and the connections should all fit all years. This is a great little tent, light, easy to set up, roomy, but after only 3 short trips out, BOTH zippers on the rain fly failed. It has never been wet. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2018. Big Agnes. I’m not sure how tall it will fit but my 5’ 10” son had plenty of legroom. 2019 Copper Spur HV UL1. I kept hearing the name "Big Agnes" on all these YouTube videos, and I assumed they were a decent tent. Likes: After extensive research online, it came down to this one and the Nemo Dagger (3 person). One of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters, the Copper Spur HV UL series is designed with a high volume hub to maximize strength and increase living space without adding weight. This is not the older model. 2020 Footprint Copper Spur HV UL3 & mtnGLO® To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint or ground cloth. Let me start by saying I have the one pound Zpacks Solplex which is great for when I want to go ultralight but I wanted a lightweight tent with poles for more stability and so I can still use my hiking sticks for day hikes while backpacking but keeping the tent in one spot. See below for a 2019 compatible footprint while quantities last. ... Copper Spur UL3 . Th ese two are the only small patched tear s in the tent. Great light tent. $499.95. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our use of cookies. Expensive yes, but check out the 3rd party outdoor review sites and all the #1 rankings. Maybe EVER. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019. Nature Hike Cloud Tourer Tent Lightweight Motorcycle Camping Army Green, Snugpak Cave 4 Person Tent, Waterproof, Olive, 4M Canvas Camping Bell Tent Hunting Glamping Family Yurt Canopy Tent Party, CIIHI Inflatable Camping Tent Portable For Backyard Transparent Outdoor, New Stargaze Outdoor Single Tunnel Inflatable Bubble Camping Tent With Blower, star trek transporter room bath mat shower curtain set, gazelle t4 plus hub tent with screen room. It was only used one time. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I had to order a 2019 footprint and it was almost $60. The item “Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 ultralight Tent” is in sale since Tuesday, November 19, 2019. I have shown four photos of the same t wo patchs. It is the most current model. The seller is “jonbiddle” and is located in Englewood, Colorado. Copper Spur HV UL3 Three season, free standing, ultralight tents. The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV comes in one-person (UL1), two-person (UL2), three-person (UL3), and four-person (UL4) options. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2020. Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 Tent. I own a Hilleberg Nallo GT for expeditions, but this is my go to tent for camping and hunting trips everywhere else. Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 Tent is comfortable tent for 3 or even 4 travelers. Lightweight and fits perfectly in my 5.11 Rush 72 back pack, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2020. High-volume series 3 person ultra lightweight. It does have the number four written on the main storage bag. I love this tent so far. Our site uses cookies for advertising, analytics and to improve our sites and services. This item is in the category “Sporting Goods\Outdoor Sports\Camping & Hiking\Tents & Canopies\Tents”. The 4-way hub design increases strength by 25% and the walls are more vertical than they used to be, increasing useable interior volume … Great quality. This footprint is compatible with the 2020 version of the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 Tent. The item “Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 ultralight Tent” is in sale since Tuesday, November 19, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2019. $499.95 $339.94 (You save $160.01 ) Condition: New Availability: In Stock Shipping: Calculated at Checkout. ... Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 1 Tent - 2019. The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2-Person Tent is one of the very best Camping Tents that one can get for around $360. Would definitely recommend and will buy from Big Agnes again. I just ordered it, because too many good recommendation about this tent and it looks like a TRUE! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Big Agnes 2019 Copper Spur HV UL3 Backpacking Tent, Olive Green, 3 Person at Amazon.com. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This big Agnes copper spur is the high volume model, or HV model. The tent dimensions have changed for 2020. I brought the footprint and like it too - it fits and for those that argue that it doesn't I wonder if they bought the wrong one. The Big Agnes footprint also enables you to pitch a lightweight, Fast Fly shelter while leaving the tent body behind. Big Agnes. Very spacious (high volume) for a 2 person tent (I use for myself plus my pack as you don't save many oz's by going from 1 person to 2 person). Otherwise its a great tent so far. Very packable for backpacking. First introduced in 2008, Copper Spur tents are packable, spacious, and ultralight with enough features and bomber materials to make you feel like you are living the high life even if you haven’t showered in a few days. Excellent quality, comfortable, lightweight, huge palace of a tent. Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 Tent 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2020. Saved $125 and still got this exact tent. I LOVE the fast fly set up and take down under the fly to avoid the tent and my things from getting wet. Copper Spur HV UL3 Bikepack Three season, free standing, ultralight bikepacking tents Our award-winning ultralight bikepacking tents are built for on and off road adventures with features you know from our best-selling line of Copper Spur HV UL tents. If you are a smaller person however, you might could save both weight and cost with a smaller 1p setup like maybe the Kelty's. I needed a light tent to carry while backpacking and camping for 4 days in Torres Del Paine, Patagonia. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. See all details for Big Agnes 2019 Copper Spur HV UL3 Backpacking Tent, Olive Green, 3... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. $303 96 $303.96; Save $75 Add to Cart. https://www.rei.com/b/big-agnes/c/tent-footprints 4.5 (32) rated 4.5 out of 5 with 32 reviews. The construction with a cross-bar on top of the poles gives a very tall airy feel to it. With its two large side doors and expansive headroom, it maintains a lot of livability and earns a Top Pick Award as an excellent 3-person option. Copper Spur HV UL3 Tent. The tent was just as described, very light and portable. We got a Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL3 tent and the tent footprint last winter as a gift. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This is the 2019 model that is t he high volume series – or HV series. Very happy with this one. Extremely lightweight. Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL Ultralight Backpacking Tent The delivery was prompt. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. We actually bought both and set them up in our apartment and found that the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 3 person had better feeling interior dimensions, was a better price point, and reasonable weight. This item can be shipped to United States. But, this didn't even survive half a season of light weekend camping before getting a rip in the mesh, and a hole in the floor. You're welcome. Great tent and just a bit extra room than the 2-person for a nominal increase in weight. This tent still has the store tags attached to the ba g. This high quality tent is in great condition. Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL mtnGLO - Ultralight Backpacking Tent with LED Lights 4.5 out of 5 stars 7. Tents. We’ve won some awards and evolved it into more than just a best-selling line. I had to retape the pole the second time setting up the tent. CHEAPER online!!! The small tear s have been double patched with Black tenacious tape – tent repair tape. Luckily, a friend had duct tape so I managed to tape it together to be able to set up camp. Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2019. The main body of the tent h ad two 1 tear s in the floor. Please see photos #5,6, 7 and 8. I bought the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 2 to bring down my pack weight, but was surprised at how light it was even so. This page works best with JavaScript. $369.95. It is the most current model. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2019. Material is suuuuuper thin--obviously to save weight--so be prepared to consider this if you're looking for something you can beat on or take to festivals.